This is the first part of the Ultimate Age of Conan Leveling Guide. The free complete step by step AoC leveling guide. This part of the guide covers the first 20 levels and the island of Tortage.
Level 1- 5 : Starting Tutorial : Shipwrecked
1) As you exit character creation and enter the game you will find Casilda hanging from a post.
2) Accept the quest Casilda.
3) Kill Scavenger Tuut on the beach and loot the key
4) Go down the beach past Tuut and kill the Scavenger Lackeys and the Crocodile.
5) Go to the direct opposite part of the beach and kill the crocodiles there.
6) Go back to Casilda and set her free.
7) Kill all the mobs in the camps past Casilda. There are some bosses here, and you will get a new weapon here.
8) Press on to the Camp Outskirts and kill all the mobs and the boss as you go.
9) When you reach the gate you will meet Saddur. Watch the Cutscene and kill him.
10) Go North further into the Pict Camp
11) Make your way through the Pict camp while killing and looting everything .At the end of the camp you will find Fha’quth. Then open the chest and get the key.
12) Make your way back to the gate. You should be around level 5 by now and you can continue to towards Tortage.
13) Kill all the mobs (Apes) as you go.
14) Continue to the next gate and click it to complete Casilda.
Level 5 – 20 : City of Tortage
15) Head towards Tortage City. Talk to Laranga outside the city.
16) Go back a little to Turach and talk to him to accept his quest.
17) Go north-east to the quarry and kill everything on the way there.
18) Loot 3 bricks from the quarry (Bats will spawn as you loot the bricks)
19) Return to Turach with the bricks. He will now remove your shackles.
20) Go back to Laranga. Accept his quest and enter the city.
21) Head into Tortage City and go to Thirsty Dog Inn, right at the entrance.
22) Give Tina the letter from Laranga. There are still some quests to do so don’t go into night mode just yet.
23) In the inn in day mode , get the quest Dry Times from Alyssa.
24) On your immediate right accept Treading Lightly from Sassan.
25) Outside of the inn, go to the north to the Blacksmith and get the quest Empty Stalls.
26) Accept the quest Dry Times from the Red Hand Sergeant at the market below you.
27) Accept Time to Pay from Sancha.
28) Go over the bridge, in the alley there you will find the Tortage pirates. Kill pirates until you have the pouches.
29) Past the pirates and to the right you will find Valerius. Accept Wisdom through Venom.
30) Go to the Northern part of the city and complete Empty Stalls. You will find the rolling pin on a barrel. The roll of leather is leaning against a box and the Meat Cleaver is stuck in a box. Quest items glow blue so they are easy to find.
31) Go back and talk to Sancha to complete Time to Pay and Sassan to complete Empty Stalls.
32) Go back to Thirsty Dog Inn, and talk to Tina to go into night mode.
Level 6-8 : Destiny Part 1 ( All Classes)
33) Head to the southern part of the city and find Nadini’s house.
34) Talk to Nadini, then go back the Thirsty dog Inn. Talk to Cramaleico if you are a Mage class, Belesa if you are a Priest, and Sigurd if you are a Soldier.
Level 8-9 : Mage Destiny Part 2
35) Cramaleico wil give you the quest The Awakening
36) Go to the canoe to the north east of Tortage. Click it to go to White Sands Isle.
37) Once at the White Sands. Go towards the back and find Arias, kill the mobs around him first, then talk to him. If you aren’t level 7 yet, kill mobs around here until you are.
38) Use Path of Asura to port back to the inn.
39) Talk to Cramelico.
40) Talk to Mithrelle
41) Go out of the city and go left to Mithrelle’s Mansion.
42) Kill everything in the Mansion, then talk to Mithrelle.
43) Go outside and pick a Red Lotus to the left of the Mansion.
44) Go back to town and loot the trinket from the dead man.
45) Go down Executioners’ alley. Wait for Valeria to come help you with the Exectuioner. Kill him and go back to Mithrelle to turn in the quest and accept the next part.
46) At the inn talk to Cramelico and Si-Khu then return to daytime.
Level : 7-8 : Priest Destiny Part 2
47) Belesa. will give you the quest The Awakening
48) Go to the canoe to the north east of Tortage. Click it to go to White Sands Isle.
49) Once at the White Sands. Go towards the back and find Arias, kill the mobs around him first, then talk to him. If you aren’t level 7 yet, kill mobs around here until you are.
50) Use Path of Asura to port back to the inn.
51) Talk to Belesa.
52) Go outside the city and go left. Follow the path. Kill all the panthers as you go. Pick the Bloodroot and go back a way to Ninus. Kill the mobs around him, then talk to him.
53) Go into the temple and give the root to Si-Khu.
54) Talk to Belesa back at the inn.
55) Accept Letter to the King from Si-Khu.
56) Go west and out of the city, once outside head lef. Arias will be standing in a little camp. Talk to him.
57) Go back to the inn and talk to Belesa. Now go back to daytime mode.
Level 8-9 : Soldier Destiny Part 2
58) Sigurd. will give you the quest The Awakening
59) Go to the canoe to the north east of Tortage. Click it to go to White Sands Isle.
60) Once at the White Sands. Go towards the back and find Arias, kill the mobs around him first, then talk to him. If you aren’t level 7 yet, kill mobs around here until you are.
61) Use Path of Asura to port back to the inn.
62) Talk to Sigurd.
63) Talk to Tina then go back out to the city and head towards the harbor.
64) Talk to the guard at the docks with the ? above him.
65) Go across the docks and find the Harbor Master. Watch the cut scene, then kill the mobs.
67) Go north of the docks to the Rum n’ Rumble bar that is inside an old ship.
68) Talk to Phoenic inside.
69) Go back to Tina at the inn after talking to Phoenic
70) Talk to Tina. Go back to the southeast part of the harbor, and find Valeria.
71) Kill all the guards with help from Valeria
72) Kill Harbor Guard Captain and get the key he drops.
73) Go into the lighthouse and talk to Si-Khu.
74) Go back to the inn and talk to Sigurd for your reward.
75) Talk to Si-Khu and accept Letter to the King.
76) Talk to Sigurd to return to daytime mode.
Level 9-12 : Tortage
77) Talk to Alyssa and get the quests Empty Reserves/Dry Time.
78) Talk to Otho and get A Brothers Vengeance.
79) Go outside and talk to Skeggi and get Skeggi’s Fish.
80) Find Donus the beggar and accept A Name to Die For.
81) Find Junia and accept Junia’s Revenge.
82) Go outside the city and talk to Laranga. Accept The Pict Threat and The Unwritten Law and Garden of Cursed Mysteries.
83) Accept the Legendary Turach and Dousing the Fire from Turach.
84) Go South a bit to Mitra’s Wine Cellar.
85) Go inside and get the bottles for Dousing the Fire.
86) Go back to Turach and hand in Dousing the Fire.
87) Go northeast past the quarry. Go across the bridge and kill the pirates for The Unwritten Law until you get the head.
88) Click 2 of the barrels on the ground.
89) Go up the stairs and use the three spools of thread.
90) Go back to Laranga and turn in The Unwritten Law.
91) Go right, and head up the path while killing crocs.
92 ) Finish Garden of Cursed Mysteries and Wisdom for Venom by killing Flesh Eaters and Scorpions and Slaves of Acheron.
93) Go back to Laranga and turn in Garden of Cursed Mysteries.
94) Talk to Sassan inside the city and hand in Treading Lightly and accept Tailored Tasks.
95) Talk to Valerius and hand in Wisdom through Venom
96) Go up the stairs to the right and kill the pirates for Junia’s Revenge.
97) Go down to the harbor and accept The Worshipper’s Demise and Evil that Men Do from Idogbe, and Red Hand Death from Proxima. And Accept Feathers for Quills and Gone with the Wine from Bartholomo to the right.
98) Talk to Odetta on the ramp to the lef and accept Domicile of Vileness.
99) In the Alley to the left, kill three Filthy Pirates for A Name to Die for
100) Go north and accept Path of the Pirate from the Drunk Pirate near the Rum n Rumble. Go into Renton’s House to the left and talk to Renton.
101) Go past Renton’s House and find Redrik and give him the note for The Legendary Turach.
102) Talk to the Buccaneer behind him. Crank the boat crane, then pick up the steel.
103) Go to the lighthouse on the southern part of the docks to complete Skeggi’s Fish.
104) Go down the path past the lighthouse to the Costal Cave.
105) Kill the mobs and bosses in the game and complete Red Hand Death.
106) Use Path of Asura when finished in the cave.
107) Talk to Skeggi to turn in Skeggi’s Fish.
108) Talk to Junia and hand in Junia’s Revenge, A Name to Die For and Red Hand Death.
109) Go to Turach outside the city and hand in Return to Turach.
110) Go to Ninus to the right up the path from the city gate and get Dead Meat and The Lost Bottles.
111) Go southeast to the Cunning Pirate camp. On the group there you will find salted meat. Kill the pirates and click the meat.
112) Go back to Ninas and talk to him.
113) Go to the Thirsty Dog Inn. Talk to Alyssa to accept The Stench of Death.
114) Talk to Sigurd to return to night mode.
115) Go past Ninus to Arias in his camp. Talk to Arias and accept his quest to find Slavemaster Shenti-Aku.
116) Go southwest until you get to the door saying Volcano.
117) Kill the 2 guards down the staris. Cross the bridge.
118) Kill all the mobs and follow the path until you reach the ladder. Climb the ladder.
119) Continue down the stairs to the right and across the bridge
120) Continue going up the stars. Eventually you will find Slavemaster Ashenti-Ku in the middle of a camp. Talk to him and either kill him or let him go.
121) Now is a good time to take advantage of the XP bounty of mobs on top of the Volcano.
122) Go back to Arias.
123) Return to Tortage.
124) Go the the Harbour and talk to the Captain. Then go to Redrik near the White Sands canoe.
125) Talk to Redrik near the White Sands canoe.
126) Return to the Inn.
Level : 13-15 : The Awakening Part II Mage
127) Talk to Carmelico at the Inn
128) Talk to Mithrelle.
129) Go talk to Renton in town. Kill the mobs around him and talk to him.
130) Go talk to Mithrelle in front of the Inn.
131) Go back to Renton who is at his house.
132) Kill the mobs in Rentons House.
133) Talk to Renton and kill him.
134) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn and talk to Cramaleico.
135) Go to Nadini’s house and talk to Valeria outside.
136) Talk to Nadini and watch the cutscene.
137) Go to Arias at his camp and talk to him.
138) Go back to the Inn and talk to Casilda to get a vial of her blood.
139) Go back inside the Volcano
140) Kill the mobs here and work your way up the volcano.
141) When you reach the top and defeat the boss you will see some boxes with a vial on them. Replace the vial with Casilda’s blood.
142) Get out of the volcano
143) Go back to Arias and talk to him.
144) Return to the Inn and talk to Cram.
145) You can now return to daytime mode.
Level 12-15 : The Awakening Part II Priest
146) Talk to Belesa and accept The Awakening II.
147) Go outside and go to the northern part of town.
148) Kill the Red Hand Sentries here and the Red Han Inquisitor.
148) Talk to the survivor that spawns.
149) Go to Mitra’s temple and enter the wine cellar.
150) Talk to Valeria. She will help you to protect the scared villagers.
151) Work your way further down the underhalls. Killing mobs on the way down.
152) Rescue villagers as you work your way down
153) When you have saved all the villagers go into the door marked : “Sewers”
154) Kill the prison guards and loot their heads and a cell key
155) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn.
156) Talk to Belesa
157) Go back to Nadini. Talk to her and watch the cut scene.
158) Talk to Arias outside town and accept Letter to the King II.
159) Go back to the Inn and talk to Casilda to get a vial of her blood.
160) Go back inside the Volcano
161) Kill the mobs here and work your way up the volcano.
162) When you reach the top and defeat the boss you will see some boxes with a vial on them. Replace the vial with Casilda’s blood.
163) Get out of the volcano
164) Go back to Arias and talk to him.
165) Return to the Inn and talk to Belesa.
166) You can now return to daytime mode.
Level 12-15 : The Awakening Part II Soldier
167) Go to Sigurd and accept The Awakening II.
168) Go outside the city and head to Mitra’s Temple. Enter the wine cellar.
169) Go to the left and kill your way down.
170) Enter the door saying Keep Dungeons.
171) Find the prison guards for Prisoner’s Revenge and Gone with the Wine.
172) Go down the ramps into the sewers. Talk to Tangerra.
173) Use Path of Asura to return to the Inn. Go outside and go down to the harbor and enter the warehouse.
174) Watch the cut scene and then kill all the mobs.
175) Follow Quesado and kill him.
176) After you kill Quesado, talk to Valeria.
177) Go back to the inn and talk to Sigurd.
178) Now go to Nadini in the south part of town. Talk to her and watch the cut scene.
179) Talk to Arias outside town and accept Letter to the King II.
180) Go back to the Inn and talk to Casilda to get a vial of her blood.
181) Go back inside the Volcano
182) Kill the mobs here and work your way up the volcano.
183) When you reach the top and defeat the boss you will see some boxes with a vial on them. Replace the vial with Casilda’s blood.
184) Get out of the volcano
185) Go back to Arias and talk to him.
186) Return to the Inn and talk to Sigurd.
187) You can now return to daytime mode.
Level 15 – 18 : Tortage
188) Go outside and get A Fishy Future from Skeggi.
189) Get Caught in the Shadows and Veil of Dawn from Royo at Rum N Rumble.
190) Go outside the city and talk to Laranga and accept Den of No Return
191) Go across the lava bridge to the right and go to Acheronian Ruins and enter.
192) Make your way inside while killing the Picts. Climb the stone ladder on the left side.
193) Go down the stairs to talk to Genzio
194) Collect Veil of Dawn fruit
195) Go left and into the ruins to where the huts are. Kill all the Picts.
196) Go to the left and up the hill.
197) Kill the Ghouls here for Of Rotting Flesh.
198) Go back to the huts and kill 30 for The Pict Threat.
199) Kill a Demonic Pict for A Brother’s Vengance.
200) Now go and talk to Ninus. Turn in the quests and get the Mitra Clergy.
201) Go back to Acheronian Temple Ruins, give Genzio the potion.
202) Go back to Tortage
203) Talk to Laranga to turn in The Pict Threat.
204) Go back to the inn. Talk to Otho to turn in quests and get Unholy Magic.
205) Talk to Belesa for The Mitra Clergy.
206) Go to Genzio’s House in the Northern part of the city.
207) Kill the tiger downstairs and watch the cut scene.
208) Go to the Rum N’ Rumble and turn in Of Rotting Flesh and Veil of Dawn
209) Go back to the Acheronian Ruins, talk to Genzio for Caught In Shadows.
210) Go to the Pict Huts again.
211) Destroy 5 Pict huts and kill the Elder Shaman that spawn here.
212) Go north and cross the bridge over the lava. Go north until you find a big altar. Kill the boss and his adds. Then put the bodies around here on fire.
213) Go back to Ninus.
214) Go back to the inn and talk to Otho. Turn in the quests and get Remains of a Bygone Age
215) Get Queen of Punishment from Sancha, and Feeding the Hungry from Donus the beggar.
216) Go to the southern end of the harbor and talk to Sakumbe on a ship there. Get Gold and Gore from him.
217) Go to the Underhalls and get Enslaved from Claudiu.
218) Go back to the Rum n’ Rumble and turn in Caught in the Shadows to Royo.
219) Go into the Rum n’ Rumble and talk to Padraig to turn in Fire for the Dead.
220) Talk to Captain Redrik on the boat on the northern part of the docks to get The Missing Cargo.
221) Zone into the White Sands through the canoe.
222) Go west along the shore, then south a bit. Kill Picts and Panthers for Empty Reserves and A Fishy Future.
223) Get coconuts for Empty Reserves.
223) Go further south until you see some stairs on your left. Go up the stairs. Up here is a chest you can open with the key you got from Turach. G
224) Go into the Mausoleum and go to the back. Hit down the cracked wall, behind it you will find pirates and Spiced Wine for Path of the Pirate.
225) Go south from the Mausoleum. Go around the mountain to the other ride. Go through the fence and past the camp. Go passed the gorillas to a set of stairs. Go up the stairs. Climb the vines to the top and get the eagle feathers for Feathers for Quills.
226) Go right to the Mysterious House. Kill the Flesh Eating Plant at the bottom.
227) No go to the south west part of the beach and get the bottles for The Lost Bottles.
228) Kill the Crocodiles here for Tailored Tasks and The Worshippers’ Demise.
229) Open your journal and click Feeding the Hungry and follow the arrow. You will find the bone in the middle of the camp in the fire. Kill all the mobs here and loot it.
230 Port back to the inn using Path of Asura.
231) Talk to Alyssa to turn in Empty Reserves.
232) Go downstairs and talk to Decario
233) Go outside and hand in Feeding the Hungry to Donus
234) Go to Laranga and turn in Den of No Return
235) Go to Ninus and turn in Lost Bottles.
236) Go back to Tortage. Hand in Tailored Tasks, Dry Times, Feathers for Quills, Grave Invite, The Worshiper’s Demise and The Path of the Pirate.
237) Go back to the Underhalls in the middle of the harbor.
238) Go right once you are inside and get up the ladder. Click the corpses on the ground for Gold and Gore.
239) If you haven’t already kill the prison guards for the key.
240) Talk to Raboz to get Ruins and Demise.
241) Litharia wanders down here, get The Halls of the Dead from her.
242) Go back to where you came up the ladder and click the three injured, sick and dying prisoners.
243) Go up the ladder again and go right to the end. Get the Lotus box for Domicile of Vileness.
244) Turn in Halls of the Dead to Litharia.
245) Head right from where you found the lotus box. Click the Hauler’s Corpse for The Stench of Death.
246) Go into the wine cellar and go through the door saying “Askia” and then down to the sewer. Crpss the bridge and kill the Red hands and loot the corpses.
247) Go right and into the room and get the pelts for The Missing Cargo.
248) Go down the ramp in this room.
249) Get the stolen jewelry in the box in the next room.
250) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn.
251) Hand in The Stench of Death and Dry Times to Alyssa and get Horror Beneath the Surface.
252) Go outside and talk to Delia for Ruins and Demise.
253) Go Get Donus’ Shirt.
254) Go to the harbor and give the gold rings to Sakume.
255) The Prisoner’s Revenge to Padraig (Mages only)
256) Hand in Gone with the Wine to Bartholomo
257) Give Odetta her lotus box and get her shirt, get Benita’s shirt as well.
258) Talk to Redrik to turn in The Missing Cargo and get the next part.
259) Go to the city gate and talk to Delia to turn in Ruins and Demise
260) Go to Turach outside the city for Cimmerian Blue Steel.
261) Go to the ruins and talk to Genzio for Caught in the Shadows.
261) Go back to the Pict camps with the elder shaman. Go to the back end and know down the stones for Remains of a Bygone Age.
262) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn.
263) Turn in Remains of a Bygone Age by talking to Otho. Get Spirit of Acheron.
264) Go down to Rum N Rumble and get Xantia’s Wrath from Royo.
265) Go to Bartholomo’s and turn in Ruins and Demise to Raboz
266) Go to the southwest part of town and enter Seadog Mansion.
267) Go downstairs. Get the books on the table on the bottom floor.
268) Go outside and talk to Sakumbe to turn in Ruins and Demise and Xantia’s Wrath.
269) Talk to Phoenic at Rum n’ Rumble for Xantia’s Wrath.
270) Run to Tarisha’s Shop, progress to the next part of Xantia’s Wrath.
271) Go into Bartholomo’s for of Ruins and Demise.
272) Go to Padraig for Xantia’s Wrath
272) You will now have to fight three tigers and a boss tiger.
273) When you’ve killed the tigers talk to Padraig.
274) Enter the costal cave, Go to the back and kill Kira’s Husband.
275) Use Path of Asura.
276) Go back to Raboz’s Shop and talk to Raboz.
277) Zone into White Sands through the canoe.
278) Go to the mausoleum and complete Ruins and Demise, talk to Raboz then kill the boss there.
279) Go outside Mausoleum, then go to the Pict camp to the southwest for Queen of Punishment.
280) Go inside and go to the huts to your left. Get the gold necklace in one of the huts.
281) Kill 50 Picts for A Fishy Future.
282) Go south to the Thrall Camp.
283) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn.
284) Hand in A Fishy Future
285) Go to Sancha and turn in Queen of Punishment and get Abandoned in the Halls of Fear.
286) Hand in Feeding the Hungry to Donus.
287) Talk to the slaves around the Underhalls entrance.
288) Run to Sakumbe and accept the last part of Feeding the Hungry.
289) Turn in Ruins and Demise to Bartholomo
290) Go back to White Sands Isle.
291) Run to the south end of the Isle, near where you collected the eagle feathers.
292) Go north and enter the big black building. Kill Black Ones on your way.
293) Go inside and work your way further inside. Kill the Greater Black one.
294) Talk to Hortensia, then escort her outside.
295) Use Path of Asura to get back out.
296) Turn in Abandoned in the Halls of Fear to Sancha.
297) Hand in Pool of Black Blood to Proxima.
298) Get Breaking the Bones from Padriag in the Rum n’ Rumble.
299) Go back into the Underhalls through the Wine Cellar and the door saying Askia.
300) Kill the Red Hands for The Evil That Men Do.
301) Get Cimmerian Blue Steel down past where you found the jewelry and pelts earlier.
302) Go down to the bottom. Talk to Garus the Enslaved.
303) At the end here you will find Boss Askia. Kill him and his minions.
304) Kill 50 Red Hands on your way out.
305) Go up top and to the end hall and kill the Ceremonial Master.
306) Go outside and hand in Enslaved to Claudio
307) Go to Redrik and han in the quest and get A Deadly Message.
308) Go to Idogbe and hand in The Evil That Men Do.
309) Turn in Feeding the Hungry to Donus.
310) Go to the inn and turn in Horror beneath the Surface to Alyssa.
311) Go to Ninus and turn in The Mitra Clergy.
312) Hand in Xantia’s Wrath to Turach.
313) Enter the Wine Cellar and go through the Askia door to the area where you found the pelts again and to the room with the jewelry. Kill a thieft here for a map.
314) Use Path of Asura or run back out.
315) Turn in Xantia’s Wrath to Tarisha.
316) Get Tarisha’s Sorrow from Bartholomo.
317) Go to Redrik to complete A Deadly Message.
318) Go back to White sands Isle, go back to where you found the necklace.
319) Kill the Pict Cheiftain for Breaking the Bones.
320) Go to Padraig and turn in the quest.
321) Go to Acheronian Ruins.
322) Go to the beachfront and down the beach to the Chamber there. Watch the cut scene.
323) Go to the back end and go to the top of the ruins. Kill Spirit of Acheron–
324) Use Path of Asura or make your way back to the Inn.
325) Turn in the quest to Otho.
326) Turn in Tarisha’s Sorrow to Bartholomo. (Skip the next quest)
327) Go back to the Inn and go into night mode.
Level 21-22 : The Awakening Part III Mage
328) Go to Mithrelle’s Mansion
329) Kill the mobs here.
330) Talk to Mithrelle
331) Use Path of Asura to get back to the Inn.
332) Go to Cramaleico and talk to him.
333) Go outside the Inn and go to the Rum n’ Rumble.
334) Talk to Strom’s Guards and attack them.
335) Go back to Mithrelle.
336) Go back to the Wine Cellar in the Underhalls.
337) Go down to the Keep and enter it.
338) Talk to Mithrelle
339) Work your way inside. Go up the stairs to your left, then the ramp down to the right.
340) Kill the Red Hands and enter the Rooms
341) Go into the library and kill the mobs here, then go up the stairs.
342) Kill the guards after the cut scene then return to Mithrelle.
343) Use Path of Asura.
344) Go to Cramaleico and talk to him.
345) Go and talk to Valeria.
Level 20 : The Awakening Part III Priest
346) Go and talk to Bartholomo.
347) Go to the swamp
348) Kill Bartholomo’s wife in the swamp and loot her.
349) Return to Bartholomo
350) Go into Tortage Keep.
351) Go left as you enter
352) Find Isleen in one of the rooms.
353) Go back to the entrance and go into the room to the right now and get the disguise.
354) Give Isleen the disguise.
355) Return Belesa at the Inn.
Level 20 : The Awakening Part III Soldier
356) Go to Sigurd and get The Awakening III.
357) Go to Nadini in the southern part of town.
358) Talk to her and wait to get arrested.
359) Kill the Red Hand Torturer to get the key
360) Head right. You don’t have to kill the boss. Just go right again and down the stairs.
361) Kill all the mobs as you work your way out.
362) When you are down, take the left door and go down. When you get to the hall run to the door before all the mobs get to you.
363) Go to White Sands Isle.
364) Climb the wall behind you to the top.
365) Kill the picts and make your way to the cave and click the sacred water.
366) Use Path of Asura or run back to the Inn
367) Go upstairs and into Tina’s room. Click Tina
367) Go back to Sigurd for your reward.
The End Battle
368) Go and talk to Valeria
369) Go into Tortage. Go to the sourth and the noble district and kill the mobs.
370) Kill a Red Hand Sergeant and Tarisha.
371) Go back and talk to Nadini’s hut and talk to Nadini.
372) Now go to the Northern part of Tortage and the Harbor and kill the mobs here.
373) Break down the barricade to get to the harbor.
374) Kill the boss Priest and go to the southern part of the harbor.
375) Kill all the guards on your way.
376) Kill Strom on the ship. (Kill the minions first)
377) Go and talk to Kalanthes.
378) You are now finished on Tortage and can move on. You should be around level 20-22.