The secret level of Whimseyshire is a zone in Diablo 3. You get a Feat of Strength + a Banner and a Sigil when you enter Whimseyshire. You also get the Achievement “In The Land of Killers Unicorns” when you go there.
Whimseyshire is a dreamy land filled with bright colors and rainbows and unicorns.
To get to Whimseyshire you will need to get the Staff of Herding. The Staff can be made after you get all the components below:
– The Black Mushroom from Level 1 in the Cathedral in Act 1
– Leoric’s Shinbone from the fireplace near the entrance in Leoric’s Manor Act 1
– The Liquid Rainbow from the Mysterious Cave in a Mysterious Chest in Dalghur Oasis in Act 2. You will have to save the old man and he opens the chest.
– Wirts Bell from a Merchant in the city in Act 2. It costs 100k gold.
– Gibbering Gemstone. It drops from Chiltara in the Caverns of Frost in Act 3. Mob and drop is random.
– The plans to make the Staff drops from Izual in Act 4.
– Once you have all of this you will need 50k gold to make the staff.
– The plans of Nightmarish and Hellish Staff of Herding can be bought from Gorell in Act 4 on Nightmare and Hell. They cost 200k and 500k gold.
When you have combined the staff, travel to the start of Act 1. Take the Old Ruins waypoint and go back a bit and you should find the portal to Whimseyshire!