OSRS Money Making Guide – Make Millions in OSRS
Welcome to the MMORPGTips OSRS money making
There as several hundreds of ways of making money in OSRS so knowing what
OSRS Skilling Money Making Methods
Skilling is the main gameplay aspect Runescape so combining your efforts of skill training with making gold will be a good use of your time. PVM Skills like Combat and Slayer isn’t included in this part of the guide. See further down for PVM money making methods.
What is the best OSRS money making skill?
There is no one skill that is the best for making money in Runescape, and you should work on leveling a bunch of skills. Mining, Farming, Runecrafting, Herblore and Smithing are all good skills to start to make gold with. Generally you should start leveling up a bunch of different skills to make money.
From skill level 25+ you can make a lot of money by leveling Runecrafting.
- 25+ Steam Runes – 300k – 500k (75) Per Hour
- 27+ Cosmic Runes – 300k – 800k (75) Per Hour
- 35+ Chaos Runes – 200k – 600k (75) Per Hour
- 40+ Astral Runes – 400k – 1100k (82) Per Hour
- 44+ Nature Runes – 500k – 1450k (91) Per Hour
- 65+ Death Runes – 700k – 1650k (95) Per Hour
- 77+ Blood Runes – 600k Per Hour
- 95+ Wrath Runes – 2100k Per Hour
- 95+ Law Runes – 1200k Per Hour
- 15+ Iron Ore – 250k Per Hour – Use Ardougne Cloak to the Ardougne Monastery to mine. Use Ring of Dueling → Clan Wars to bank. !AFK! !F2P!
- 22+ Volcanic Ash – 250-350k Per Hour – On Fossil Island. !AFK!
- 40+ Gold Ore – 105k Per Hour – !AFK! !F2P!
- 41+ Gemstone – 550k Per Hour !AFK!
- 70+ Adamantite Ore – 120k Per Hour !AFK! !F2P!
- 85+ Runite Ore – 450k Per Hour !AFK! !F2P!
- 92+ Amethyst – 270k Per Hour !AFK!
- 4+ Bronze Dart Tips – 90k Per Hour !AFK!
- 19+ Iron Dart Tips – 135k Per Hour !AFK!
- 35+ Cannonballs – 135k Per Hour !AFK!
You should have a Coal Bag and Stamina Potions. Also Ice Gloves and Weight-Reducing Clothing.
- 15+ Iron Bars – 150-200k Per Hour
- 30+ Steel Bars – 170k – 320k Per Hour
- 50+ Mithril Bars – 300k – 400k Per Hour
- 70+ Adamantite Bars – 300k – 600k Per Hour
- 85+ Runite Bars – 650k Per Hour
- 62+ Monkfish – 95k Per Hour !AFK!
- 80+ Infernal Eels – 270k Per Hour !AFK!
- 82+ Anglerfish – 180k Per Hour !AFK!
- 82+ Minnow – 230k Per Hour !AFK!
- 87+ Sacred Eels – 260k Per Hour !AFK!
- 7+ Baking Potatoes – 94k Per Hour !AFK!
- 68+ Tuna Potatoes – 220k Per Hour !AFK!
- 85+ Raw Wild Pies – 635k Per Hour !AFK!
- 95+ Raw Summer Pies – 645k Per Hour !AFK!
- 3+ Guam Potions – 175k Per Hour
- 3+ Cleaning Grimy Guam Leaves – 60k Per Hour
- 11+ Cleaning Grimy Tarromin – 110k Per Hour
- 12+ Tarromin Potions – 240k Per Hour
- 20+ Cleaning Grimy Harralander – 130k Per Hour
- 22+ Harralander Potions – 390k Per Hour
- 30+ Ranarr Potions – 345k Per Hour
- 30+ Cleaning Grimy Toadflax – 180k per Hour
- 34+ Toadflax Potions – 250k Per Hour
- 45+ Irit Potions – 400k Per Hour
- 48+ Cleaning Grimy Avantoe – 230k Per Hour
- 50+ Avantoe Potions – 100k Per Hour
- 54+ Cleaning Grimy Kwuarm – 330k Per Hour
- 55+ Kwuarm Potions – 265k Per Hour
- 63+ Snapdragon Potions – 550k Per Hour
- 65+ Cleaning Grimy Cedantine – 240k Per Hour
- 66+ Cedantine Potions – 390k Per Hour
- 67+ Cleaning Grimy Lantadyme – 280k Per Hour
- 72+ Dwarf Weed Potions – 215k Per Hour
- 75+ Cleaning Grimy Torstol – 195k Per Hour
- 82+ Weapon Poison(++) – 405k Per Hour
- 84 + Rogues’ Chests in Rogues’ Castle – 400k Per Hour
- 38-94+ Pickpocketing Master Farmers – 130k (38) – 1000k (94) Per Hour
- 55+ Maple Longbows – 180k Per Hour
- 63+ Ruby Bolt Tips – 205k Per Hour
- 63+ Ruby Bolts – 190k Per Hour
- 65+ Diamond Bolts – 135k Per Hour
- 65+ Diamond Bolt Tips – 240k Per Hour
- 70+ Yew Longbows – 190k Per Hour
- 85+ Magic Longbows – 205k Per Hour
For farming it is recommended that you are level 68 Magic and level 85 combat for the quest Dream Mentor to get the spell “Humidify”
- 15+ Oak Saplings – 275k Per Hour
- 27+ Apple Saplings – 184k Per Hour
- 30+ Willow Saplings – 590k Per Hour
- 35+ Teak Saplings – 350k Per Hour
- 42+ Curry Saplings – 375k Per Hour
- 51+ Pineapple Saplings 565k Per Hour
- 55+ Mahogany Saplings – 1250k Per Hour
- 57+ Papaya Saplings – 650k Per Hour
- 68+ Palm Saplings – 1400k Per Hour
- 72+ Calquat Saplings – 610k Per Hour
- 75+ Magic Saplings – 5700k Per Hour
- 53+ Hunting Chinchompas – 185k Per Hour
- 63+ Hunting Carnivourous Chinchompas – 285k Per Hour
- 80+ Hunting Black Chinchompas – 720k Per Hour
- 83+ Hunting Implings – 580k Per Hour
OSRS Combat Money Making Methods
PVE money making in OSRS include all ways of making money that include fighting monsters of some kind.
Chamers of Xeric – 90+ in Ranged / Melee Skills – 3500k Per Hour
Cerberus – 91+ Slayer – 3100k Per Hour
Vorkath – 85+ Ranged / Melee – 2600k Per Hour
Zulrah – 80+ Ranged / Magic – 2100k Per Hour
K’ril Tsutsaroth – 70+ Hitpoints 80+ Ranged / Melee – 1850k Per Hour
Barrows – 70+ Melee / 50+ Ranged – 110k Per Hour
Giant Mole – 70+ Melee – 880k Per Hour
Brutal Black Dragons – 80+ Melee / Ranged – 800k Per Hour !AFK!
Lava Dragons – 75+ Melee / Ranged – 770k Per Hour
Ents – 60+ Melee / Ranged – 650k Per Hour
Fiyr Shades – 80+ Melee / 65 Firemaking – 640k Per Hour
Skeletal Wyverns – 72 Slayer / 80+ Melee / Ranged – 500k Per Hour !AFK!
King Black Dragons – 80+ Ranged / Melee – 415k Per Hour
Blue Dragons – 70+ Ranged / 90+ Melee – 400k Per Hour
Brutal Red Dragons – 80+ Ranged – 400k Per Hour
Gargoyles – 75+ Slayer / 80+ Melee – 400k Per Hour
Green Dragons – 80+ Melee / 60+ Ranged – 375k Per Hour
Skogres / Zogres 60+ Melee / Ranged – 340k Per Hour
Chaos Druids – 40+ Combat – 165k Per Hour
Hobgoblins – 40+ Attack / Defence – 92k Per Hour !F2P!
Killing Dessert Goats – 30+ Combat – 70k Per Hour
Cows (Tanning Cowhides) – 20+ Combat – 60k Per Hour !F2P!
Chickens – 0+ Combat – 20k Per Hour !F2P!
OSRS Misc. Money Making Methods
Grinding Dessert Goat Horns – 570k Per Hour !AFK!
Tanning Red Dragonhide – 435k Per Hour
Crushing Birds Nests – 425k Per Hour
Tanning Blue Dragonhide – 361k Per Hour
Tanning Black Dragonhide – 360k Per Hour
Tanning Green Dragonhide – 340k Per Hour
Grinding Unicorn Horns – 295k Per Hour
Tanning Cowhide – 58k Per Hour !F2P!
OSRS AFK Money Making
AFK money making is ways of making money in Runescape that don’t require much attention.
All AFK money making methods in this guide is marked with “!AFK!” at the end.
OSRS F2P Money Making
As a F2P player it will be a lot harder to make money than for Membership players. You can buy Membership Bones with gold. I recommend that you buy Membership first then grind money to pay for further months, if you don’t want to spend real money.
F2P money making methods are marked with “!F2P!” in the guide.
OSRS PK Looting
Looting is a great way to make money in Runescape, you can actually make 250-500k Per hour doing this with no requirements. Always remember to have Looting Bag. All you need to do is go to PVP areas (World 18 & 25) and pick up items dropped by players.
Good areas for PVP looting are:
- Seers Village)
- Deep Wilderness Teleport Locations
- Edgeville Bounty Hunter Minigame
- Revenant Caves
Looting also works in PVE areas where players are too lazy to pick up items or they miss items. Just make sure you let people know you are looting and most players will be cool with it.
OSRS GE Flipping
Flipping items on the GE is one of the best ways of making money in Runescape, but you need a lot of money to start doing this.
Flipping is bascially just buying low and selling high. This is done in every real life market and it works just the same in OSRS.
It does take some time to get a hang on flipping. Below are some items that are good for beginners for flipping.
- Raw / Cooked Lobster
- Raw / Cooked Swordfish
That is it for our OSRS Money Making Guide. This guide will be updated with new money making methods from time to time, so be sure to check back.
If you have any questions or suggestions about OSRS money making, be sure to leave a comment below!