Welcome to Aion Classic, a vast and immersive MMORPG set in the world of Atreia. This game offers a vast array of content, from questing and exploration to player vs. player combat and endgame content.
Whether you’re a new player just starting or an experienced veteran looking to relive the classic experience, this leveling guide will provide the tips and strategies you need to progress through the game and reach max level.
With patience and persistence, you’ll be able to explore all that Aion Classic has to offer and become a powerful player in no time.
- Level 1: Start by completing the tutorial quests in your starting city. These will provide you with valuable experience and gear to help you on your journey. Keep in mind that leveling in Aion Classic is slow, and it will take at least a few weeks to reach the maximum level.
- Use the group finder (Shift+V) and check the “Search While Closed” option to keep it updated and keep a lookout for groups your level that is doing quests that you are also on.
- Joining a Guild/Legion is also a good way to find fellow players to complete content with.
- As you level up, you will gain access to new areas and new quests. Be sure to explore these areas and complete the quests they offer, as they will provide you with even more experience.
- You can also pay to keep Siel’s Aura on all the time, this will give you 50% XP from killing mobs, along with other bonuses.
- Improve your run speed by using boots with speed, using running scrolls and completing certain quests that will increase your movement speed by giving you titles that increase your speed.
- Be sure to choose the class that best suits your playstyle. High DPS classes like the Ranger, Assassin and Sorcerer are the fastest to level up.
- At level 10, you will be able to fly. This will allow you to explore new areas and complete new quests. Be sure to take advantage of this new ability.
- As you continue to level up, you will gain access to new skills and abilities. Be sure to experiment with these new skills and find the ones that work best for you.
- Remember to level Essencetapping and Aethertapping as you level as you will need those skills for quests.
- At level 25, you will be able to participate in the Abyss. The Abyss is a player vs player zone where you can fight against players from the opposing faction and earn experience.
Finally, enjoy the game and have fun! Aion Classic is a great game with a lot of content to explore and discover. Take your time and explore the world, complete quests, and make friends with other players.