Welcome to the Beginner’s Necromancer Stamina DPS Build/Guide for Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This guide will teach you the basics of building a Necromancer Stamina DPS and provide you with the necessary tools to start your journey as a powerful damage dealer in ESO.
This build is designed for players new to the DPS role and focuses on damage output, resource management, and easy gear acquisition.
While any race can be a Necromancer Stamina DPS, the following races have passives that make them more suitable for the role:
- Redguard: Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, and Adrenaline Rush
- Orc: Max Health, Max Stamina, and Melee Damage
- Wood Elf: Max Stamina, Stamina Recovery, and Stealth Detection
- Allocate 64 points into Stamina to maximize damage output. This can be changed later as you adapt and get better gear and stats.
- The Warrior (Weapon Damage) or The Lover (Physical Penetration)
Food and Potions:
- Food: Bi-stat food (Max Health and Stamina)
- Potions: Stamina potions or weapon power/critical potions
The skill setup for a beginner Necromancer Stamina DPS is as follows:
Bar 1 – Dual Wield:
- Rending Slashes – Morph to Blood Craze
- Flurry – Morph to Rapid Strikes
- Blighted Blastbones – Morph to Skeletal Archer
- Detonating Siphon – Morph to Siphon Spirit
- Deadly Cloak – Morph to Blade Cloak Ultimate: Pestilent Colossus – Morph to Glacial Colossus
Bar 2 – Bow:
- Endless Hail – Morph to Volley
- Razor Caltrops – Morph to Caltrops
- Venom Skull – Morph to Venomous Claw
- Resolving Vigor – Morph to Vigor
- Rearming Trap – Morph to Lightweight Trap Beast Ultimate: Ravenous Goliath – Morph to Bone Goliath Transformation
As a beginner, focus on the following CP allocation to improve your DPS abilities. Keep in mind that these allocations may change as you progress and experiment with different playstyles. Note that the CP cap is 3600, but this guide assumes you have 1800 CP available.
- Slot 1: Steed’s Blessing – 50 points
- Slot 2: Breakfall – 50 points
- Slot 3: Wanderer – 50 points
- Slot 1: Boundless Vitality – 50 points (Slot Unlock at 1200 CP)
- Slot 2: Rejuvenation – 50 points
- Slot 3: Tireless Guardian – 50 points (Slot Unlock at 1800 CP)
Spend remaining points in:
- Piercing – up to 50 points
- Deadly Aim – up to 50 points
- Thaumaturge – up to 50 points
- Master-at-Arms – up to 50 points
- Quick Recovery – up to 50 points
- Slot 1: Tumbling – 50 points
- Slot 2: Mystic Tenacity – 50 points
- Slot 3: Hero’s Vigor – 50 points
Spend remaining points in:
- Sprinter – up to 50 points
- Tireless Discipline – up to 50 points
- Relentless Focus – up to 50 points
- Dual Wield: All passives
- Bow: All passives
- Medium Armor: All passives
- Heavy Armor: Juggernaut passive
- Light Armor: Grace, Evocation, and Spell Warding passives
- Necromancer: All passives in Grave Lord, Bone Tyrant, and Living Death
- Fighters Guild: Slayer, Banish the Wicked, and Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted: Undaunted Command and Undaunted Mettle
- Racial: All passives for your chosen race
As a beginner, your priority should be to acquire easy-to-obtain gear that provides good bonuses. Here’s a beginner-friendly gear setup:
- 5x Hunding’s Rage (Crafted set)
- 5x Spriggan’s Thorns (Bangkorai overland or Guild Traders)
- 2x Monster Set: Selene (Selene’s Web) or Velidreth (Cradle of Shadows)
Traits and Enchantments:
- Armor: Divines on all pieces with Stamina enchantments
- Weapons: Sharpened or Precise on main hand weapon with Weapon Damage enchantment; Infused on off-hand weapon with Absorb Stamina enchantment; Infused on bow with Weapon Damage enchantment
- Jewelry: Robust or Bloodthirsty with Weapon Damage or Stamina Recovery enchantments
This beginner’s Necromancer Stamina DPS build is designed to help you learn the basics of dealing damage in ESO. As you progress, you’ll be able to experiment with different sets, skills, and playstyles to find the perfect DPS build for your playstyle.
Remember to communicate with your group, adapt to different situations, and always strive to improve your gameplay. Dealing damage is a crucial role in ESO, and with practice and patience, you’ll become a reliable and effective Necromancer Stamina DPS.
As you gain experience, explore more advanced builds and strategies to further optimize your damage-dealing capabilities. Happy adventuring!
Saturday 31st of August 2019
Did i miss it or did you forget to mention what mundus stone to go with your CP allocation?