The Berserker class is an axe-wielding DPS class available in AdventureQuest 3D (AQ3D). Berserkers are best suited for damage-dealing, making them a great choice for players who prefer to be on the offensive.
Remember to check out our AQ3D section for more class guides and other guides, including a leveling and gold guide.
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Berserker class and give you some tips on how to play it effectively. Let’s get started!
Unlocking the Berserker Class
To get the Berserker class you will have to have the Warrior class at Rank 10.
Go to the Class menu and select the Berserker Class and click Travel to go to the Class Trainer in Battleon. Talk to Rowen Varr and get the Berserker Training Quest, then go to the Trials of Fury, and defeat the Berserker Savage. Turn in the quest. Repeat the quest for 7 days to unlock the class.
Playing the Berserker
The Berserker is one of the best DPS classes in AQ3D. With a powerful axe and a self-heal, they are capable of dealing high amounts of damage while being able to take quite a lot of punishment.
The Berserker’s main strength is in its AoE attacks, which can quickly clear mobs with ease. Their single-target DPS is also pretty good.
Skills and Rotation
- Frenzy (Passive) – Increases your attack speed as your Health decreases.
- Reckless Smash – Does a large amount of damage but you also take 10% damage.
- Savage Flames – AOE damage that increases up to 1.5x as your health decreases.
- Raging Strike/Invigorate – Increases your Attack by 15% if below 50% Health – Use twice to Invigorate which will heal you when you hit enemies.
- Battle Fever (Ultimate) – Increase Haste and Movement Speed by 30%, and increases Critical Chance for auto-attacks.
- Wild Shout (Cross Skill) – Increase your own and the Haste of 5 nearby allies by 60%.
As a Berserker, it is actually good to have low HP and you should aim to have less than 50% health at least to deal more damage.
Start off using Savage Flames, then Reckless Smash and Raging Strike. When your Health drops low, use Wild Shout, Battle Fever, and Invigorate to heal up.
We hope that this Berserker guide for AQ3D has been useful and will help you get the most out of your Berserker experience. Good luck with your adventures!