The Dragonslayer class is one of AdventureQuest 3D’s most unique and sought-after classes.
It’s a very good DPS class with some very cool-looking armor and weapons. The Dragonslayers are an elite order that is on a quest to defeat all evil Dragonkind.
Remember to check out our AQ3D section for more class guides and other guides, including a leveling and gold guide.
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Dragonslayer class and give you some tips on how to play it effectively. Let’s get started!
Unlocking the Dragonslayer Class
To get the Dragonslayer class, open the Class Window and select Unlock on the Dragonslayer to Travel to the DragonSlayher Tent in Ashfall. You will have to complete “Ashfall Part I” first. Talk to Galanoth to accept the DragonSlayer Training quest. Repeat the quest Daily until you can unlock the Dragonslayer.
Playing the Dragonslayer
The Dragonslayer class is a unique class in the sense that it will to extra damage to all Dragons. You deal 15% extra damage to dragons. You build up Determination using your skills. Once you get to 50% Determination, your skills will have a bonus.
Skills and Rotation
- Shatterscale – Powerful attack that will be a guaranteed crit at 50% Determination or above, and lower the target’s defense.
- Fang Breaker – A powerful attack with a silence effect at 50% Determination.
- Dragonlance – Ranged attack with a Bleed Dot effect for 10 seconds at 50% Determination.
- Final Descent (Ultimate) – A powerful attack that will turn into AOE at 50% Determination
- Rend (Cross-Skill) – Attack that lowers the target’s armor and protection.
Start off by using Dragonlance, then Shatterscale and Fangbreaker. Use your Ultimate as available.
We hope that this Dragonslayer guide for AQ3D has been useful and will help you get the most out of your Dragonslayer experience. Good luck with your adventures!