The Samurai are wielders of powerful katanas and have incredible power. Samurai is a great melee DPS class specializing in single-target damage.
Remember to check out our AQ3D section for more class guides and other guides, including a leveling and gold guide.
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Samurai class and give you some tips on how to play it effectively. Let’s get started!
Unlocking the Samurai Class
To get the Samurai class, open the class menu and click Unlock Class or just go to Battleon and talk to Hensou to accept the Samurai Training Daily Quest.
Do the quest daily to get the amount of Samurai Class Token needed to unlock the class.
Playing the Samurai
The Samurai use the power of the wind to take down their enemies with their Katanas. Samurai can do a lot of damage to single targets with their various abilities.
Skills and Rotation
- Breath of the Wind (Passive) – Attacks buff Attack and Attack Speed.
- Zephyr Strike – Attack that buffs your Attack and Attack Speed.
- Wind Cutter/Tempest Flip – Dash and Attack with Buff.
- Nothing Personal – Powerful Finishing Move
- Death By a Thousand Cuts (Ultimate) – 200% Haste Buff
- Menacing Stance (Cross Skill) – 100% Critical Chance
We hope that this Samurai guide for AQ3D has been useful and will help you get the most out of your Samurai experience. Good luck with your adventures!