The Paladin is a holy warrior that uses the power of light to smite their enemies. They are a versatile class that has a lot of armor, heals, and survivability but not the greatest DPS. It is perfect to use in tough fights when you need to take a lot of damage.
Remember to check out our AQ3D section for more class guides and other guides, including a leveling and gold guide.
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Paladin class and give you some tips on how to play it effectively. Let’s get started!
Unlocking the Paladin Class
To get the Paladin class in AQ3D you have to head over to Doomwood Forest and talk to Artix. You can either unlock the class with Dragon Crystals, or you can do the Paladin Training quest.
Accept the quest, then go to the Screaming Woods dungeon down on the small dock by the water and kill Bludroot at the end of the dungeon. Then go to the Caves of Unrest and kill DoomSeer Prime. Turn in the quest to Artix for 50x Paladin Class Tokens. Once you have done it enough you can unlock the Paladin class.
Playing the Paladin
Once you have the Paladin class, you can start playing it. As a Paladin, you will want to focus on healing and tanking. You are an all-around class that has abilities to survive tough fights and help your party members stay alive.
In terms of DPS, the Paladin is slightly weaker than other classes so it’s best to focus on support and let your allies do the damage.
Skills and Rotation
- Radiant Blade – This is your primary damage-dealing skill. Does extra damage to Undead.
- Holy Shield – This skill will block 25% damage on yourself or an ally. It will also reflect damage back on the attacker and recover mana. Always use this on the party member that is taking the most damage.
- Sanctify – Use this to heal yourself or allies.
- Ultimate: Divine Judgement – AOE Damage
- Cross Skill: Holy Bolt – This does a fair bit of damage, and can be used as an emergency heal as it heals the party member with the lowest HP.
We hope that this Paladin guide for AQ3D has been useful and will help you get the most out of your Paladin experience. Good luck with your adventures!