This build is designed for soloing group dungeons in Albion Online with very good gear. It focuses on high damage output, sustainability, and self-healing.
- Weapon: Shadowcaller
- Off-Hand: Cryptcandle
- Helmet: Scholar Cowl
- Armor: Hellion Jacket
- Boots: Guardian Boots
- Cape: Thetford Cape
- Consumables: Healing Potion and Roast Pork
- Q: Cursed Tar
- W: Cursed Beam
- Passive: Bane
- Item Spell: Energy Shield
- Passive: Aggression
- Item Spell: Life Steal Aura
- Passive: Balanced Mind
- Item Spell: Giant
- Passive: Toughness
- Begin by casting Cursed Tar. Auto-attack and cast another Cursed Tar to stack the effect.
- Use Inner Shadow (Shadowcaller E ability)
- Cast Cursed Beam
- Use Energy Shield (Scholar Cowl) and Giant (Guardian Boots).
- Activate Life Steal Aura (Hellion Jacket) to heal yourself during the fight.
- Use your Roast Pork and Healing Potions to heal.
This build allows you to solo group dungeons effectively with high damage output, self-sustain, and excellent survivability. Always remember to keep your consumables (Healing Potion and Roast Pork) on hand to aid you in your dungeon endeavors.