Welcome to MMORPG Tips Neverwinter Class Guide section. Here you can find complete guides for all the classes in Neverwinter. Our guides cover everything you need to know about your chosen class. Not just the basics but everything from builds, skill rotation, how to fulfill your role in a group and everything in between. Our guides cover everything you want and need to know about your class! Below you will find some info on what roles some of the classes are best at.
Neverwinter Best Solo Class
All the classes in Neverwinter can solo just fine. Leveling solo to level 70 shouldn’t be a problem for any class. But some classes are better at it than others, it all comes down to two things. DPS and survivability. Some well-geared classes can even solo epic dungeons. Certain classes can really dish out damage and some can take more than a few hits, but it’s the classes that can combine the two who really excel at solo play. Hunter Ranger’s and Control Wizards fall into the first category and solo pretty well. Oathbound Paladins and Guardian Fighters are tank classes, that can still do some damage if built right, so they also solo well. The Great Weapon Fighter combines good survivability with maybe the best DPS in the game and is probably the best solo class if you want to solo end-game content fast.
Neverwinter Best DPS Class
Below are a list of Neverwinter’s DPS classes. Saying which class is definitely the best at something is very difficult though, and in the end it comes down to a lot of factors like gear, builds and player skill.
- Great Weapon Fighter: The GWF is usually said to be the best DPS class in Neverwinter, due to their survivability and DPS output. They are also relatively easy to play and excel at.
- Hunter Ranger: HR’s can do ranged and melee damage. They are among the top DPS classes in the game, but can be difficult to play, as you have to move around a lot if you want to stay alive.
- Control Wizard: Another great ranged DPS class, also in the top tier. CW’s are often buffers/debuffers but their DPS is up there with HR’s and GWF’s, especially in fights with a lot of mobs.
- Trickster Rogue: TR’s are melee, and their DPS are great, but best on single targets.
- Scourge Warlock: Also capable of being on top in the DPS charts, SW’s have both strong AoE and single target DPS.
- Guardian Fighter: GF’s are typically tanks, but can be built to DPS pretty well.
Neverwinter Best Tank Class
There are only two tank classes in Neverwinter, and they both can tank any content in the game just fine.
- Oathbound Paladin: A well-geared Paladin is almost unkillable, most of the time their HP won’t even move.
- Guardian Fighter: Generally better DPS than the Paladin.
Neverwinter Best Healer
- Devoted Cleric: The only class that are purely healers and buffers/debuffers.
- Oathbound Paladin: OP’s can also be healers, through the Devotion Paragon Path.
In the end pick the Neverwinter class that you will enjoy playing. If you have any questions about classes in Neverwinter, leave a comment below!