Welcome to MMORPG Tips’ Neverwinter Class Builds. Here you can find complete guides for all the classes in Neverwinter.
Our guides cover everything you need to know about your chosen class. Not just the basics but everything from builds, skill rotation, how to fulfill your role in a group and everything in between. Our guides cover everything you want and need to know about your class!
All our builds are updated for Mod 16, Undermountain. If you have any questions or suggestions for the builds, please leave a comment. All the builds are updated regularly.
Neverwinter Mod 16 Best Solo Class
In mod 16; Undermountain, it became harder to solo than in previous modules. All the classes in Neverwinter can solo just fine. Leveling solo to level 80 shouldn’t be a problem for any class. But some classes are better at it than others, it all comes down to two things. DPS and survivability. Certain classes can really dish out damage and some can take more than a few hits, but it’s the classes that can combine the two who really excel at solo play. Ranger’s and Wizards fall into the first category and solo pretty well. Barbarians combine good survivability with some of maybe the best DPS in the game and are probably the best solo class if you want to solo end-game content fast.
Neverwinter Mod 16 Best DPS Class
Below is a list of Neverwinter’s DPS classes. Saying which class is definitely the best at something is very difficult though, and in the end, it comes down to a lot of factors like gear, builds and player skill.
- Barbarian: The Barbarian is a strong DPS class in Neverwinter, due to their survivability and DPS output. Especially in AoE damage. They are also relatively easy to play.
- Ranger: Ranger can do ranged and melee damage. They are among the top DPS classes in the game but can be difficult to play, as you have to move around a lot if you want to stay alive.
- Wizard: Another great ranged DPS class, also in the top tier. Wizards are often buffers/debuffers but their DPS is up there with Rangers and Barbarians, especially in fights with a lot of mobs.
- Rogue: Rogues are melee, and their DPS is great, but best on single targets.
- Warlock: Also capable of being on top in the DPS charts, Warlocks have both strong AoE and single target DPS.
Neverwinter Mod 16 Best Tank Class
There are now three tank classes in Neverwinter.
- Paladin: Paladins have shields and can heal making them strong tanks.
- Barbarian: Barbarians can now be tanks with the Sentinel path, they seem to be pretty decent at tanking in mod 16.
Neverwinter Mod 16 Best Healer
- Cleric: Clerics are the classic healers in D&D. In mod 16 they are a good choice and can also be played as DPS.
- Paladin: As of mod 16 Paladin Oathkeepers might be the best healers.
- Warlock: Warlocks are probably the worst healers in Neverwinter as of mod 16.
In the end, pick the Neverwinter class that you will enjoy playing. If you have any questions about classes in Neverwinter, leave a comment below!